Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Favorites & What I've Been Up To

So....hello again everyone! It has definitely been a while but I do have a reason.  I got married last month! October 4, 2013.  We had our wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  So basically I've been doing a lot of planning and just super busy getting all of that together.  I will do a blog post a little later in the month about how the wedding went! So for now, I'm going to do my October favorites!

Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb:  
I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! Oh my goodness.  I wanted a new perfume for the wedding so my grandma and I went into Nordstrom just to smell the different perfumes.  I had gotten a small sample from sephora and liked it but it wasn't until actually smelled it out of the bottle.  I fell in love immediately! It is very floral just like the names says.  It is not super strong either which I like.  Needless to say, I am addicted.

My Wedding Band:

I know, I know.  It's cheesy but I can't help it.  It is obviously going to be a new favorite of mine! :D

Benefit Rockateur Blush:
This blush is just amazing! It's a beautiful pink color with some shimmer.  It looks like a lot of shimmer but when you put it on it is a very pretty pink with just a slight shimmer.  Plus you can wear it with almost any look!

Formula X Polish in Extreme by Sephora:

I can't say enough good things about this polish.  It goes on really easy.  You could get away with using only one coat but that's a hard thing for me to do! HA! The brush is really nice.  It's not too big or too small.  It is long lasting as well.  I've had it on since Halloween night and it is just now starting to chip.  As for the color, it is just gorgeous!! It is a pretty reddish orange color with a hint of shimmer.  It is perfect for fall.  I loved it so much I didn't even do an accent nail! Crazy stuff.  I will definitely be investing in more of these nail polishes.  Hopefully they are all as good as this color!

So not many favorites this time but these are the things I've been using almost daily.  What were your favorites for October?

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment