Thursday, September 12, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 6: 6 Pet Peeves

Oooh let me see, I've got plenty of these.  So lets get started.

1.  When people shut doors at night without turning the knob and it makes a slamming type noise.  That drives me nuts! It might take an extra 2 seconds to do.  Not very hard either.

2.  When girls/women don't put their hair up when they clearly should.  Like sports for example.  I remember playing basketball in school, you're all hot and sweaty, running back and forth,  why would you want your hair down? You don't look good anyways.  I just don't get it.  Your hairs all up in your face more than your opponents.  Or while putting on makeup.  This is probably just a me thing but I always have to put my hair back to do my makeup.  It bugs me when I watch youtube and the girls are doing their makeup and have to constantly pull their hair out of their face.  

3.  Not rinsing dirt dishes right away.  As soon as you are done rinse your dishes otherwise it drives up and it is so much harder to clean them.

4.  E-readers.  Like iPads, Kindles etc.  Don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE my iPad.  I just like books.  I like to hold the actual book and physically turn the pages myself.  <----- a="" actually="" after="" font="" h="" is="" it="" more="" nbsp="" of="" peeve.="" pet="" preference="" than="" that="" typing="" well.="">

5.  And my biggest pet peeve!! I'm sure some of you do it and absolutely love it but I just find it ridiculous.  When girls/women run around outside in mini skirts and then wear ugg boots.  I don't get it at all.  Ladies, it is NOT cute! It looks like you are 6 years old and are dressing yourself for the first time.  

6.  Commercials.  It's not actually the commercials themselves it's when you are watching your show and it goes to a commercial and the sound automatically gets louder.  It is so annoying.  

So there are my 6 pet peeves.  Not very exciting I know.  And clearly I have some issues to work out.  HA! What are your 6 pet peeves?

4 comments:

  1. I just hate ugg boots in general, especially when it's so obvious that you've been wearing it for a long time that the side of the boot is being stepped on everytime you walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with 2, 5, and 6! It annoys me when girls wear uggs with short shorts in the summer. Like why?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You''re fabulous would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ParoleRobina, would love to follow each other! Done!

      Delete