Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge Day 3: 3 Things You've Never Admitted to Anyone

Hello everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of the 30 day blogger Challenge! This is a tough one for me as I really do have a hard time not telling things about me. HA! 

1.  I would absolutely LOVE to be a make-up artist! I've loved makeup and doing makeup ever since I  was like 6 and was playing with my mom's makeup.  (who BTW, does not wear much) I remember doing my sister's makeup for her senior year when she was homecoming princess and everyone was asking if I was a makeup artist.  I WISH!



2.  I would have to pretty much quote Dhara for the fact that no one I know personally knows about my blog either.  Or my instagram for that matter.  I mentioned doing a beauty blog to a co-worker and I just got this really weird look from her and decided not to mention it to anyone else for now.  Maybe eventually though!

3.  This one is actually probably a shocker to most people...I don't always brush my teeth before bed every night.  I know! It's disgusting and I should not be doing this... but sometimes I'm just so tired the last thing I think about doing is brushing my teeth.  



What are your 3 things you've never admitted to anyone? Let me know below. :D Have a good day!


Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm so glad that I am not the only one with number 2! I feel so weird telling people I know about my blog and plus I want it to be a place where I can talk about anything and not have to worry about what other people that I know in real life would think. A makeup artist would be such an amazing profession!
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely fun to share your passion with people that have the same one! Even if it is online.

    ReplyDelete