Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 Day Blogger Day 5: 5 Things You'd Like to Do Before You Die

Hi all!! So, 5 things I want to do before I die huh? There are so many things I'd like to do before I die.  I will try to keep it short and sweet though.

1.  Just travel.  I know this is very vague but I just want to go everywhere! Outside the United States I've only been to Germany and Mexico.  And Germany doesn't really count because I was so young I didn't really get to enjoy all it has to offer.  I would absolutely love to go to Greece! And Istanbul.  Paris, Machu Picchu, Italy, St Lucia....Oh my goodness the list goes on.  Fiji!




2.  Have a career that I enjoy.  That's not saying that I don't like my job.  I am very thankful for my job. It would be nice though to be excited to go to work everyday and do what you love.

3.  Go skydiving.  Yes, that is something I REALLY want to do.  I was going to go last year in Vegas but there was something going on in the drop zone so it was cancelled.  We had to leave the next day so we couldn't reschedule.  What a bummer!



4.  Surprise my future husband with a vacation! I'd love to work it out with his boss to set up some time off for him.  Then when he gets home that day tell him to pack his suit case and just head to the airport. I think that would be such a fun, great experience.  And definitely a surprise for him!

5.  Hmmm, lastly, own a BMW or an Audi.  That has always been a dream of mine.  For the price of my Ford Explorer I could have gotten one of them but since I live in the AK I figured a higher up 4 wheel drive would be the smart choice.  We have been talking about moving to the lower 48 one of these days so it is very likely to be in my future!






Well, not too much of an exciting list but those are my picks.  What would you like most to do before you die?

No comments:

Post a Comment