Thursday, September 5, 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge

So, I was perusing some bloggers that I follow and I found a fun 30 blogger challenge that Dhara Patelio and Yige Zang created.  Follow Dhara at http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com/ and Yige at http://yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.com/

It looked fun so I figured why not? Here is the list of challenges:  


As I am a little behind I will do challenges 1 & 2 today.



Second Challenge:  A picture of you two years ago & how you've changed



How have I changed....well, my hair is definitely a lot lighter.  I am just as much obsessed with makeup as I was back then but way more obsessed with nail polish.  I have learned to be more self confident and not care so much what other people think.  My sister had her little girl just last year and she is so incredibly amazing that thinking about having kids myself isn't completely out of the question anymore. 

You should definitely do the challenge if you are looking to have fun and get to know other bloggers! Let me know if you decide to do it as well!


First Challenge:  One picture of yourself and a description:


So here is a recent picture from this year.  I don't have many picture of just me so I decided to use this fun one with my niece Lizzy! So lets see...a little about me.  

1. I live in Alaska which I love to an extent because it is soooo incredibly beautiful and all of my friends and family are here.

2.  I would like to move to the lower 48 eventually because there are so many different things to do as far as shopping, concerts, amusement parks etc.

3.  I am turning 30 next month! AH!

4.  I am getting married next month as well! October is definitely going to be one to remember! ♥

5.  I am OBSESSED with make up and especially nail polish.  It's getting bad.  Reeeaaal bad.

6.  Cheese burgers with french fries or pizza are my absolute favorite foods.

7.  I don't like cold but still live in Alaska? What? Maybe because I love snowboarding?

8.  I love movies!  Especially scary movies and it is so hard to find people to watch them with me :(

9.  I love music as well.  I will listen to almost anything.  Yes, even some country.

10. I am very close to my family and friends.  I don't know what I would do without them.

So, it didn't really specify what it meant by description so I just went with 10 facts about myself.  FUN!  

You should definitely do the challenge if you are looking to have fun and get to know other bloggers! Let me know if you decide to do it as well!

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing the challenge with us! :) haha I love all sorts of music too! I have country a chance but it didnt suit me haha
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved really your answers, and I love horror movies too, even though I literally curl up into a ball when the scary bit comes on. Looking forward to your posts! X

    ReplyDelete