Monday, July 15, 2013

CHEVRON NAILS!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in posts this week. I was at work doing 16 hour days.  NOT fun.  Anyhow, just got back home today and the fiance is busy with appointments so naturally, I decided to do my nails.  The design was actually inspired by a photo I saw on instagram.  I thought it was fun.  Here is the first picture and I will describe how I did it as well below.



First I applied my Nail Tech Foundation II base coat. I love this stuff! I have very brittle nails so this stuff fills in the small cracks and make my nails super even and smooth.

Then I applied China Glaze's White on White on my middle finger so it would dry quick.  Then I used Butter London's Primrose Hill Picnic which I absolutely love!! Great formula and you really only need one coat of this stuff but I always do two out of habit.  The last color I used was Essie's Good as Gold.  This one is a little more difficult to work with.  It streaks so you definitely have to do two coats.  I love the outcome of this metallic color.  After my nails dried I applied the small black Chevron stickers that I found on http://www.etsy.com/shop/MakeitStickDesigns


These are suuuuper easy to apply and look amazing.  Not expensive either.  I got them in black and white.

Lastly I applied my Seche Vite top coat.

What was your nail look today?

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out so well! I love that look.

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It wasn't even very hard. At least compared to some of the other designs I've tried.

    ReplyDelete