Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Target & Sephora Haul

Hello again! Two days in a row.  Woo! I'm on a role! So, there were a few things I needed to pick up at Target and Sephora.  I did not end up with just a few things.

First up, Target:


I needed some more basic cotton rounds.  I ended up getting the exfoliating ones since I have never tried them.  Don't know if they are actually gonna be any different but we'll see.  

Next up is a wrinkle reducing sheet mask from Masque Bar by Look Beauty.  These I can say I have never tried.  I saw satnightsalrite on youtube say she uses them so I figured...why not? There were four different kinds to choose from.  I chose the wrinkle reducing mask.  Since I am turning 30 this year...yep...the big 3-0...I figured I should start utilizing some anti-aging products.  This one is supposed to be moisturizing, which is always good for me, age-defying, softening & revitalizing.  It contains green tea extract which is an antioxidant that helps with skin elasticity and helps decrease wrinkles and is also a good anti-inflammatory.   Collagen which helps plump up and firm skin. And vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.  

Then I got Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening tooth paste.  I'm getting married in June so I need to get those teeth of mine nice and white!

Rimmel soft kohl kajal eyeliner pencil in 040 purple passion.  Yet another product I have not tried but has gotten great reviews.

Loreal's Voluminous Million Lashes mascara.  I LOVE this stuff! It really is super volumizing.  It goes on really easy and my favorite thing is that it separates my lashes so nicely.  So many mascaras cause my lashes to clump up but not this one.  

Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black.  Best eyeliner formula I've tried to date.

Revlon lipstick in Primrose.

Essie nail polish in turquoise and caicos.

It's a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin.  Another product that i always re-purchase.  It replaces lost protein, protects the natural keratin in hair, protects against heat, restores hydration balance, detangles, defrizzes & adds shine and lots of other stuff as well.  I use it every time after I was my hair. It feels so soft and smooth immediately.

Now for Sephora!


My 500 point perk was A Josie Maran Argan Essentials set.  I am soooo excited to try this.  I haven't used any of her products yet but I've heard so many great things about them.  Inside are Bear Naked Wipes, Argan cleansing oil, 100% pure argan oil and an argan lip treatment.  I really can't wait to try this stuff.  I'll keep you posted on how i'm liking them.

Murad Hydro-Dyanamic Ultimate Moisture.  Another new product.  I just recently used up my Chanel moisturizer and wanted to try something new.  It says it locks in optimal moisture levels for 8 hours, restores resilience and tone yet is gentle enough for sensitive skin.  The ingredients are Avocado, sunflower and olive fruit oils the enhance skins ability to retain maximum levels of hydration. Retinyl Palmitate and shea butter improve texture and tone while restoring natural smoothness and softness.  And Collagen.  This is also anti-age formula.

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive eye contour cream.  Are you starting to see a pattern here? I love Shiseido products.  It smells really nice and just goes on really well.  It is more of a thick cream than say...clinique.  It has a very clean smell to it also which is nice because I don't really like super scented face products.  

Lastly I got a sample of Shiseido Bio Performance Serum super-corrective.  I also used up my Chanel Serum so I decided to just get a sample of this.  I tried it out on my hand and it feels very refreshing.  I'm going to try it for a week or so and see how it works.

So, that is my haul for today.  I really can't wait to take off all my makeup and use my new face products  So so excited! Too bad it's only 1:20 PM.  HAHA   Anyways, hope you all are having a great day and I will talk to you soon!

SANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment