Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Favorites!!

Hi everyone! So, I am at work right now and don't have access to my June favorites but I will add some product images for you.  

Favorite numero uno:  YSL Touche Éclat' Foundation SPF19 



I absolutely adore this foundation! I live in Alaska so I tend to have extremely dry skin! Especially in the winter.  This foundation goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any flakey residue like other foundations.  It has really good coverage as well.  Not heavy coverage but I'd say a good medium.  It has a nice glow to which some people might not like especially if you have oily skin but I love the outcome it gives me. 

Favorite number 2:  Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel cream bronzer


I know, I know.  Another high end product.  But, I love this bronzer! Again, it works great with my dry skin.  It goes on easily and a little product goes a long way.  I apply it with an angled kabuki brush and it just looks beautiful on the skin.  As far as buying it in the future we'll see.  But for now it is definitely one of my faves!

Favorite nombre trois:  Essie's Bikini So Teeny 



This is such a beautiful color! I had had it for about a month before I finally used.  Yes, I have waaaay too much nail polish.  Anyways, I had just gotten home from a trip to Washington and grabbed to do a quick mani.  As soon as that first stroke went on my nail I fell in love with it.  It's one of those colors where you can't tell if it's more purple or blue.  I'm thinking blue.  I mean purple.  No blue. Definitely blue.  ☺ Anyways, the formula is very nice.  No streaks.  Could have left it at one coat but i'm a 2 coat kinda girl!  I did all my nails with this color and then painted some clouds on my ring finger with Essie's Tart Deco (another all time fave) and a white by China Glaze.  Beautiful combo.

Favorite Nummer Vier:  H&M Tank Top with Rib Cage burn out pattern


OMG!! I LOOOOVE this tank top.  Never been much for the skulls, bones, that kinda thing but for some reason this tank just grabbed my attention right away.  It has a very light sheer material and deep armholes.  I definitely have to wear a tighter tank underneath since I have to get a large or my big ol' boobies would be hanging out.  It also has a zipper at the back of the neck that just gives it that extra bang.  I get so many compliments when I wear this.  Will probably be a fave for a long time!

So, there are my favorites for June! I hope you liked this post and it gives you some info if you were thinking about purchasing any of these and weren't sure.  Have a great day and talk to you all soon!

Sandy



2 comments:

  1. I've wanted that Chanel cream bronzer for years! Just can't bring myself to shell out the money for it...maybe one day! lol. I've seen it used on a few people and swatched online, it looks beautiful.

    Piecedfragments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this bronzer! It's great for dry skin and goes on really nice. It is expensive but you have to use so little that it seems like will last for a log time.

      Delete