Sunday, July 7, 2013

What's in my work bag?

Hello! So, I am still at work for another 8 days.  Not the smartest time to start a beauty blog huh? Anyhow, instead of a regular what's in my bag post I've decided to share with you what's in my bag that I keep with me at work.  Nothing too exciting but I figured it would be something some what different.  So, let's begin!

Here is my bag.  When I started working here in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska I was in housekeeping.  One of my co-workers was from the Philippines and when she went to visit family she got me this bag.  I absolutely love it! It's not flashy and it's very comfortable.  


So, here's what is in my bag.  I took one picture of everything since there was so much in there.


1.  Burberry wallet-  Yes, I love it and I take it EVERYWHERE with me. 

2.  Harry Potter book-  Right now I'm almost done with The Chamber of Secrets.  I've seen all of the movies and really enjoyed them so I figured why not read the books? Especially since everyone speaks so highly of them.  I work in a field of men and you wouldn't believe how many of them like this series.  It's hilarious but awesome all at the same time.  

3.  Work badge-  Pretty much explains itself.  I have to have it to get through all of the security check points.

4.  Aleve-  Gotta have some drugs!

5.  Hand lotion-  Secret Wonderland by Bath & Body Works that I got from a co-worker for Christmas.  It is very dry up here so gotta keep my hands moisturized.  The formula to this lotion is good I'm just not a huge fan of the smell.  A little too strong for working in a small office with another person.    

6.  Paws hand wipe

7.  Truvia-  Calorie free sweetener

8.  Pen

9. Delon+ Lip Moisturizer in mango-  Another gift for Christmas

10.  Carmex chap stick

11.  Neosporin-  For all of those paper cuts! HA! I also use this because it works wonders on new piercings.  

12.  Band aid-  Again, for those paper cuts

13.  Ear plugs-  We do a lot of engraving so these are a huge plus

14.  Eye drops-  For dry eyes in the dry weather

Not pictured:

Water Bottle-  Gotta have that water up here.  It's basically a desert so you get dehydrated really easy.  A couple months ago I was feeling really sick.  Shivers, head ache's, couldn't sleep.  I went down to the medic and they took all my stats and told me I was dehydrated.  So dehydrated in fact that they had to give me two IV's.  I felt better almost immediately.  

So, that's basically everything in my work bag.  Usually I have a hair tie in there as well but I must have used it and didn't put it back.  

Okay, so as I was writing this blog, one of our technicians came in and shared this picture with me:


He was driving and this bear was in a fight with another bear then started running away.  The driver was going 35 mph when the pic was taken.  Scary!! This is why I work inside! 

So, there is my post for today.  I promise when I get home I will do more beauty related posts such as OOTD's and FOTD's, tutorials etc.  Trust me, you don't want to see pics of me in jeans and a sweat shirt everyday.  :)  

Have a great day!!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment