Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Random Movie Review


Okay, so.....I may have had a few too many glasses of wine tonight.  BUT, I did go see a movie today. We went and watched Pacific Rim.  Honestly, yesterday was the first time I had even heard of the movie.  My man wanted to watch it so we went today.  It was an excellent movie! It was very entertaining and I mean come on..giant robots and aliens?? Who wouldn't want to see that? 



I guess I should give some of my movie background.  I literally almost like ANY movie.  I absolutely LOVE scary movies! The problem is I never have anyone to watch them with me.  Only one person but she works on the opposite shift as me so I won't get to see her until September which sucks! I love comedies, romance, historical, sci-fi, drama...I'll pretty much watch anything depending on my mood.  For example I watched Pacific Rim hours ago and now I'm watching 50/50.  Though I may have a little crush on Joey Gordon Levitt...BEFORE he was on Inception which is when all these youngsters first noticed him.  Awmagudness, I love him. 

I am soooo excited to watch The Conjuring!!! Looks creepy as hell! I love movies based on true stories and this one is based on a haunting!?! I seriously can't wait!!! The last movie I watched in the theater was 'This is the End'.  Another great movie in my opinion.  I laughed my ass off! I thought it was going to be terrible but I really enjoyed it.  Speaking of movies that I thought were going to be terrible..Pitch Perfect.  I thought that it was going to be completely ridiculous.  But I was home one day and I figured, eh what the hell.  So I watched it.  I absolutely LOVED it.  Seriously, after like 15 mi

nutes into the movie I knew.  I haven't bought a movie in like a year and I bought this one the next day.  Seriously, if you haven't watched it yet, what in the hell is wrong with you? Okay, okay i'm just kidding.  But really, I do love the movie.  

 Anyways, I know this was a random post but, I figure everyone can use a laugh sometimes right? Even at my expense.   I may have had a few, or many, glasses of wine tonight but i'm an adult so that's okay.  I'm not driving or being all crazy...I may be making weirdo blog posts and do my nails but we'll see.  HA 

Well, I hope everyone has a great night and watches a movie that they really enjoy.  I am about to watch Pretty Little Liars that I recorded last night so I will probably be doing my nails.  Plus, the chick on 50/50 is really pissing me off right now and I need a happy place.  :D 

So goodnight everyone and I will have a REAL post soon.  It may not be till friday because I will be busy until then but who knows.  Goodnight!!!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment