Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!


Greed:
What is your most expensive beauty item?
Definitely my YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation
Gluttony:
What product makes up the biggest chunk of your makeup collection?
Eye shadow.  No doubt in my mind!

Wrath:
Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
All brow products.  Not because they are bad I am just not the best brow crafter! HA

Sloth:
What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Lip liner for sure.  It just takes soooo much time when I can just throw on the lipstick quickly.

Pride:
What product gives you the most confidence?
Mascara.  Makes everyone's eyes stand out no matter who you are!

Lust:
Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Hmm, the would really like to try the PMD but I am skeptical about whether it's really worth it or not.  

Envy:
Which product do you love on others but not yourself?
Super dramatic dark makeup.  I have small eyes so wearing dark colors just emphasizes how small they are. 

I tag everyone that reads this! 

Have a great day!!

Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Whenever I do my eyebrows, I'm always paranoid that they look like slugs! Great blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! It's definitely taking time for me to get used to filling in my brows. Even when I get it professionally done sometimes it just feels like too much. BUT, the more I do it the more I like it for sure.

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda iffy on the PMD too. I've been eyeing it for about 6 months though. I've heard some great reviews and then some say it works no better than scrubbing your face with a washcloth. I'm undecided.


    I really like this tag, I think I'm going to to try and do it. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun tag. You should definitely do it! Also I ended up ordering the PMD. I should be receiving it on friday. I used a discount code from a youtuber and got it for like $135. Could be awesome or huge waste of money. We'll see! I'll do an update after using it for a few weeks and let you know what I think about.

      Thanks for reading my blog! :D

      Delete